LoHH1989LoHH1989

w00t

Rob is our hero!

Awesome Gaiden Awesome Gaiden

w00t!! AMAZING!!!

ThorClodofBlunders = LIES!! ITS WORTH THE 10!!

Metal Gear Awesome 2 Metal Gear Awesome 2

EPIC!

MashedByMachines responds:

win! ;)

I Gotta Feeling, Just Relax v1 I Gotta Feeling, Just Relax v1

Let me extend LetoVox's review. as how I see this.

The format of the song is still almost the same as the original.
Guitar start with pad on the back.
Vocals only goes from "I gotta feeling that tonight is gonna be a good night"
and the osc or synth at the middle is still about 85% same just different patch.

Only BIG new different I find is.. the beat of coarse and the "violin?" and different loop of the same vocals.

Now on the positive note. I thought it was pretty well done overall mixing was well done and the background/beat makes a different feel to the song.
Only problem I had was it was too short. but then again it is still only "V1"

Sorry if I made any offenses im just trying to make an honest review and sometimes I do make some harsh reviews but you know.. you learn from good criticisms. :] Quote: "GOOD CRITICISMS"

ioneofmany responds:

Thanks for the feedback, I appreciate it! This track/style was made to be very simplistic to sum it up for you. If you want to listen to some very crazy things, then perhaps listen to my normal style of hard-dance. If I were to complete this, I may change the 'violin' to something else and add a bit more if I get more reviews like this. This track is kind of an experiment on it's own.. :)

Gerudo Valley of the Futu Gerudo Valley of the Futu

My response along with FunkmasterCatking

Whats up? I do agree in certain degree with FunkmasterCatking's response...
It does feel that you did pick up a midi from a website and change the lead/BG with a synth. As a musical artist POV I do believe "lazy" could be the right word because there might be no change when it comes to actual song from the original except the beat. From a normal song lover POV Yes it was pretty well done as of getting the feel to the song along with the beat. but If I could suggest, try to "balance" the pan. During the end the pan change was too dramatic that killed some of my ears...
Other than that, nice job ;]

Rhyhart responds:

Ok I think I know where your coming from. I will definitely keep working on this song and I will change the balance back to normal that was just something I was messing with. Thanks for the review